We are accepting reservations for the 2022 season. Topside will open May 4th.
Updated December 1st 2021: Maine plans to allow all visitors from all states.
A note from your hosts:
2021 turned out to be a great season and we want to thank all of our guests, returning and first-time visitors alike, who were able to join us this past season. We are looking forward to welcoming back everyone who had to postpone their stay and welcoming back all of the wonderful guests who discovered Maine and our inn this past summer. We understand concerns over COVID are lingering longer than we all had hoped, however all guests should know we have done this before and we are capable and willing to do it again as long as needed.
If you are considering a stay with us in 2022, we can say with confidence that we are able to offer our guests a relaxing, enjoyable, and most importantly, a safe stay at Topside Inn. We made many changes to our services, including breakfast, housekeeping and more, offering guests the top-notch service they have come to expect from us, but in a way that made everyone feel comfortable and pampered. While we are very hopeful that the 2022 season will be an easier season to travel, we are prepared to do it the same way again if necessary.
Enhanced safety Measures:
Topside has earned the Select Safe, Stay Select status from Select Registry Distinguished Inns of North America. This industry-leading set of health and safety guidelines is based on recommendations by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), U.S. Travel Association, American Hotel & Lodging Association and other industry leaders.Inn, Rooms & Dining:
Topside Inn has always practiced the highest standards of cleanliness and food safety. We remain committed to upholding these high standards and will be taking extra precautions so you can feel at ease during your stay. During these times of ‘social distancing’, we have implemented creative ways to provide guests with our top-notch service, with less face-to-face interaction.
The Inn and rooms:
- We are fortunate that almost all rooms on our property have private entrances and private outdoor spaces – 16 of our 22 guest rooms have private entrances and private covered balconies. The remaining five rooms are in our main house on two separate floors.
- All guests will be provided instructions for self-check-in if they prefer.
- Modifying housekeeping services to meet or exceed all Maine CDC recommendations
- Increasing the frequency and depth of cleaning all public areas
- We are providing full housekeeping services, however guests may elect to not have regular service and receive items needed by request, including additional towels and amenities, which will be delivered to the room.
- Breakfast service: We have returned to our full breakfast service served in three rooms in our Main House and on our outdoor porch and deck. Guests are welcome to prepare a tray and take breakfast back to their rooms if they prefer.
Please feel free to call us 207.633.5404 or email us at email@example.com if you have any questions as we continue to monitor the advice and direction of the CDC and the Maine Health Department. We sincerely appreciate the trust you place in us when you travel and we look forward to seeing you this coming season.
Keep safe and stay optimistic,
Your hosts, Mark, Buzz & Rebekah