My Travel Pledge Information
We, Mark & Buzz, the owners of Topside Inn, recently joined our lodging friends from around the world in the #MyTravelPledge campaign. The campaign was started by Andrew and Ian, the owners of Casa Higueras in Granada Spain as a means to do something positive for healthcare workers who are doing so much for all of us. Our own contribution is to offer a number of short breaks to healthcare workers at our inn once the Covid-19 crisis subsides and travel restrictions are lifted.
Update to our #MyTravelPledge Offer
We originally agreed to offer 4 short breaks, we have received 20 nominations to date, and we are very excited to announce we will be doing our best to accommodate all of these deserving people at Topside inn or possibly another Boothbay Harbor lodging property. These stays will occur either at the end of the 2020 season, or more likely in our 2021 season. We are no longer taking nominees for stays at Topside, however the MyTravelPledge campaign will continue to take nominees through June 8th. Any requests sent to us will be forwarded to our friend Ian and Andrew to see if they can find another property to offer new nominees a free stay.
If you would like to be considered for a free stay at a MyTravelPledge participating property, then please enter your details below. You can nominate yourself, a colleague, friend, or relative or you can be nominated by someone else.
Frontline & Healthcare Worker Package:
To continue to thank our frontline healthcare workers, we will be creating a special package with special rates and some fun perks – this package will be announced in the coming days. Anyone who completes a MyTravelPledge Inquiry form will receive the package information in addition to having your nomination forwarded to the MyTravelPledge campaign.
My Travel Pledge Enquiry Form
Terms & Conditions – Topside Inn
- The MyTravel Pledge team will shortlist all nominees.
- Short breaks will be allocated via random selection of names from the short list either on July 1st, 2020 or once government restrictions are lifter for the state of Maine, whichever comes first.
- All successful nominees will be notified by email following selection.
- A short break is defined by Topside Inn as either a 2 or 3 night stay, and subject to availability. 3 nights is the maximum length of stay, discounts on additional nights may be available.
- Accommodation and breakfast is included in the free offer. Dinners and alcoholic beverages are not included but are available on request.
- Any short break can be taken at any time during the 2020 and 2021 season, subject to availability.
- Flights, car hire, airport transfers or travel insurance are NOT included.
- You only need to send ONE nomination per person. Multiple nominations will be regarded as spam and the nomination will be disallowed.
- All successful nominees for Topside Inn will be required to provide a scanned copy of their passport or driver’s license, a scanned copy of their employment ID and, if requested, a letter of reference from their employer.