Join Us for These Boothbay Harbor Events & Festivals
It doesn’t matter what time of year you visit — there are so many fun upcoming events in Boothbay Harbor, ME. From oyster festivals to sailboat races, our waterfront town boasts a wide array of celebrations that allow you to experience our lively local culture firsthand. There’s truly something for everyone here! Best of all, Topside Inn offers excellent lodging in a convenient location near all of the top venues in Midcoast Maine. Consider this your invitation to all of the remarkable celebrations our area has to offer. Will you RSVP “yes” or “no”? We have a feeling you’ll want to plan your trip after checking out all of the options below!
Read on to discover all of the events that will be taking place this year. Our free Vacation Guide to Boothbay Harbor has additional details, including recommendations for local restaurants, shops, museums, outdoor adventures, and more that you should experience while you’re here.
Boothbay Harbor, ME, Upcoming Events and Festivals
- Opening Day at the Coastal Maine Botanical Gardens | May 1, 2022
- Opening Day at Topside Inn | May 4, 2022
- Mother’s Day at the CMBG | May 8, 2022
- Maine Days at the CMBG | May 28 – 30, 2022
- Kennebunkport Festival | Postponed until summer 2023, dates TBA
- The Claw Down | June 16, 2022
- Fishin’ for Fashion | June 18, 2022
- Opening Day at Boothbay Railway Village | June 19, 2022
- Windjammer Days Festival | June 26 – July 1, 2022
- Independence Day Celebrations: There are activities throughout town followed by a fireworks display over the harbor, which guests can view from our lawn. We provide popcorn and other tasty treats during the show.
- The Home & Garden Tour | July 15, 2022
- Boothbay Harbor Yacht Club Annual Regatta | July 23 – 24, 2022
- Fall Foliage Festival at the Boothbay Railway Village | October 8 – 9, 2022
- Damariscotta Pumpkinfest & Regatta | October 8 – 10, 2022
- Early Bird Shopping: This annual event attracts shoppers who don their favorite pajamas and score great deals throughout the town. | TBA
- The Pemaquid Oyster Festival | TBA
- Boothbay Festival of Lights | November – December 2022
- Gardens Aglow at the CMBG | November -December 2022
*Note: Topside Inn will only be open for the season until November 2022
- Boothbay Farmers Market (in season) Every Thursday from 9 a.m. to noon.
- The Opera House at Boothbay Harbor: Guests of Topside Inn receive VIP reserved seating. Just let us know, and we will confirm your seats.
- Boothbay Region Land Trust (in season)
- Coastal Maine Botanical Garden (in season)
- Boothbay Harbor boat tours (in season)
Book the Best Accommodations in the Area
If you’re planning a trip to any of these outstanding Boothbay Harbor, ME, upcoming events, then you’ll need a comfortable place to stay nearby. Topside Inn is a beautiful property close to all the best restaurants, attractions, and event venues in the area. Plus, we have a long list of coastal-themed accommodations with modern amenities as well as three vacation rentals that are perfect for the holiday season.
You won’t want to stay anywhere else, so check our availability and book your stay today!