Join Us for the Best Upcoming Events in Boothbay Harbor, ME
It doesn’t matter what time of year you visit — there are so many fun upcoming events in Boothbay Harbor, ME. From oyster festivals to sailboat races, our waterfront town boasts a wide array of celebrations that allow you to experience our lively local culture firsthand. There’s truly something for everyone here! Best of all, Topside Inn offers excellent lodging in a convenient location near all of the top venues in Midcoast Maine. Consider this your invitation to all of the remarkable celebrations our area has to offer. Will you RSVP yes or no? (We have a feeling you’ll want to plan your trip after checking out all of the options below!)
Read on to discover all of the best upcoming events this year, and make sure you access our free Vacation Guide to Boothbay Harbor! We customized it with recommendations for local restaurants, shops, museums, outdoor adventures, and more that you should experience while you’re here.
Boothbay Harbor, ME, Upcoming Events and Festivals for 2020
- Opening Day at the Coastal Maine Botanical Gardens | April 15
- Opening Day at Topside Inn | May 6
- Mother’s Day at the CMBG: Enjoy free admission for moms all day. | May 10
- Maine Days at the CMBG: Enjoy free admission for Maine residents. | May 23 – 25
- The Alewife Festival | TBA
- Kennebunkport Festival | June 2 – 7
- Damariscotta Oyster Celebration | TBA
Take advantage of our Opening Week Special and enjoy 25% off our spring rates at Topside Inn from May 6 – 13!
- Windjammer Days | June 21 – 29
- Independence Day Celebrations: There are activities throughout town followed by a fireworks display over the harbor, which guests can view from our lawn. We provide popcorn and other tasty treats during the show. | July 4
- The Home & Garden Tour | July 17
- Boothbay Harbor Fest: This waterfront event features local food, live music, and activities. | September 7 – 9
- The Pemaquid Oyster Festival | September 27
- Fall Foliage Festival at the Boothbay Railway Village | TBA
- Damariscotta Pumpkinfest | October 10 – 12
- Early Bird Shopping: This annual event attracts shoppers who don their favorite pajamas and score great deals throughout the town. | TBA
- Boothbay Region Land Trust (in season)
- Coastal Maine Botanical Garden (in season)
- Boothbay Harbor boat tours (in season)
- Boothbay Farmers Market (in season)
- The Opera House at Boothbay Harbor: Guests of Topside Inn receive VIP reserved seating. Just let us know, and we will confirm your seats.
Book the Best Accommodations in the Area
If you’re planning a trip to any of these outstanding Boothbay Harbor, ME, upcoming events, then you’ll need a comfortable place to stay nearby. Topside Inn is a beautiful property close to all the best restaurants, attractions, and event venues in the area. Plus, we have a long list of coastal-themed accommodations with modern amenities as well as three vacation rentals that are perfect for the holiday season.
You won’t want to stay anywhere else, so go ahead and book your stay today!