Join Us for the Best Upcoming Events in Boothbay Harbor, ME
It doesn’t matter what time of year you visit — there are so many fun upcoming events in Boothbay Harbor, ME. From oyster festivals to sailboat races, our waterfront town boasts a wide array of celebrations that allow you to experience our lively local culture firsthand. There’s truly something for everyone here! Best of all, Topside Inn offers excellent lodging in a convenient location near all of the top venues in Midcoast Maine. Consider this your invitation to all of the remarkable celebrations our area has to offer. Will you RSVP yes or no? (We have a feeling you’ll want to plan your trip after checking out all of the options below!)
For 2020, many of the usual events have unfortunately reduced in size or cancelled. We are very hopeful that all of the events and activities will be back on, and better than ever, in 2021. Read on to discover all of the events that will hopefully be taking place in the future. Our free Vacation Guide to Boothbay Harbor has additional details, including recommendations for local restaurants, shops, museums, outdoor adventures, and more that you should experience while you’re here.
Boothbay Harbor, ME, Upcoming Events and Festivals for 2020 & 2021
- Opening Day at the Coastal Maine Botanical Gardens | Open for the 2020 season – please visit the CMBG website to purchase tickets in advance.
- Opening Day at Topside Inn | June 1st, 2020 and May 5th, 2021
- Mother’s Day at the CMBG: Enjoy free admission for moms all day. | May 10
- Maine Days at the CMBG: Enjoy free admission for Maine residents. | May 23 – 25
- The Alewife Festival | May
- Kennebunkport Festival | TBA
- Damariscotta Oyster Celebration | TBA
Take advantage of our Opening Week Special for 2021 and enjoy our lowest rates of the season at Topside Inn from May 5 – 13, 2021!
- Windjammer Days | 200th celebration postponed to June 26th – 30th, 2021
- Independence Day Celebrations: There are activities throughout town followed by a fireworks display over the harbor, which guests can view from our lawn. We provide popcorn and other tasty treats during the show. | July 4 (no fireworks for 2020, but we will still be celebrating at Topside)
- The Home & Garden Tour | TBA for 2021
- Boothbay Harbor Fest: This waterfront event features local food, live music, and activities. | Postponed until September 2021
- The Pemaquid Oyster Festival | TBA
- Fall Foliage Festival at the Boothbay Railway Village | postponed until 2021
- Damariscotta Pumpkinfest | postponed until 2021
- Early Bird Shopping: This annual event attracts shoppers who don their favorite pajamas and score great deals throughout the town. | November 20th, 2020
- Boothbay Festival of Lights | November – December
- Gardens Aglow at the CMBG | November – December *Topside Inn will be open until November 22, 2020
- Boothbay Region Land Trust (in season)
- Coastal Maine Botanical Garden (in season)
- Boothbay Harbor boat tours (in season)
- Boothbay Farmers Market (in season) Every Thursday from 9AM to noon.
- The Opera House at Boothbay Harbor: Guests of Topside Inn receive VIP reserved seating. Just let us know, and we will confirm your seats.
Book the Best Accommodations in the Area
If you’re planning a trip to any of these outstanding Boothbay Harbor, ME, upcoming events, then you’ll need a comfortable place to stay nearby. Topside Inn is a beautiful property close to all the best restaurants, attractions, and event venues in the area. Plus, we have a long list of coastal-themed accommodations with modern amenities as well as three vacation rentals that are perfect for the holiday season.
You won’t want to stay anywhere else, so go ahead and book your stay today!