The Windward Jr. Suite is private, spacious, and beautifully appointed. Enter the room from the 180 sq/ft open-air private deck overlooking the harbor. The sitting area right inside the door features bathing with a view—the soaking tub for two overlooks the private deck and harbor beyond. Past the sitting area is the bedroom and bathroom with double vanities and walk-in shower.
Other room features include:
– a luxury King bed
– bedside USB ports and ample recessed and reading lighting
– private, spacious, sunny open-air deck with great views of the harbor over the Boothbay Boat Yard; a wrap around covered deck area also offers a shady place to relax
– sitting room features a comfortable sofa and mid-century modern coffee table with pop-up computer/writing table
– refrigerator, bar and coffee area
– cable TV, free WiFi, and AC
– bath amenities, hair dryer, iron and board
– complimentary breakfast, 24-hour tea, coffee and snacks, barware and ice
Accessibility Notes: While this is the closest room to the harbor, it is the furthest from the parking area and requires one set of stairs to access. Tall guests, please note: while large in size, this suite has lower (7′) ceilings and a center beam (6′).
The Windward Jr. Suite is room 8.
Explore the Main House at Topside Inn with a virtual tour!