KING BED :: Leeward Guesthouse :: Top Floor with Easy Access
This beautiful room has been newly renovated for the 2019 season. From this top-floor room in the Leeward Guesthouse, you can enjoy breathtaking views of the harbor, bright vaulted ceilings, a luxurious King bed, and more. Similar to Room 24, this room is also one of our most convenient and easily accessible rooms from our parking area with only two steps up. Photos to be updated in April 2019.
- Great views of the harbor, islands and lighthouses through the large picture window and outside sitting porch with privacy dividers
- Easy access – a few steps to the entry, and the sloping hillside below gives a high-above feeling without the climb!
- Bright and airy room with vaulted ceilings, king bed with linen headboard, and luxury firm mattress
- Private, in-suite bathroom with glass walk-in shower, bath amenities and hair dryer
- Entry area features bar area with refrigerator, second sink outside the bathroom, generous closet space, iron and board
- Cable TV, WIFI, air conditioning, and ceiling fans to amplify the cool ocean breezes
- New LED built-in fireplace with optional heat.
- Full breakfast, 24-hour tea, coffee and snacks, barware and ice
- Walk-in shower, with bench
- Short stairs to access either floor