113 Commercial Street, Boothbay Harbor, Maine 04538
Beautiful Harbor Home with Ocean Views
Our Dock View vacation home is the perfect place to enjoy a true Maine experience. Across the street from the historic Boothbay Shipyard, and beyond that, the harbor, this three bedroom home is near enough to the Boothbay Harbor’s town center to walk and enjoy all that the Harbor offers while still affording a tranquil place to relax. Built in the 1950’s by a shipbuilder, Dock View boasts a comfortable, well lit living room, a beautiful appointed dining area and fully equipped kitchen for all you dining needs. The two-story home has three bedrooms, and sleeps up to six and is both children and pet friendly. The center staircase leads to two upstairs bedrooms feature luxurious king beds, with plenty of natural light and large window seats. The third bedroom, on the first floor has a queen bed. All beds are luxury firm and feature hotel quality linens. Two full baths, one per floor, have tub shower combinations– the bathroom on the second floor has a double vanity and a full-size washing machine and dryer. Enjoy the natural beauty of Maine with the outdoor stone patio and dining area, complete with a six burner gas grill. Dock View is a year round home and can be enjoyed in any season, from Spring Tulips to New Year’s Eve.
Guests of the cottage are welcome to Topside Inn’s concierge services to help with restaurant reservations and more to help you plan a perfect Boothbay Harbor vacation. Unfortunately we are unable to accommodate guests of the three vacation homes for breakfast at the inn.
- Convenient in-town location with walking distance of the heart of the harbor and all it offers
- Across from the historic Boothbay Shipyard
- Two bedrooms with king beds featuring hotel quality linens
- Third bedroom on ground floor with queen bed
- Two full baths each with a tub/shower combination- one with a double vanity and full laundry
- Well-equipped kitchen
- Separate dining/living room
- Stone outdoor patio dining area with six burner gas grill
- Wonderful inner harbor views
Virtual Tour of 1st and 2nd Floor of the Dock View House
Please call us at 207-633-5404 to check availability and for reservations