129 Commercial Street, Boothbay Harbor, Maine 04538
A Chic Loft in the Heart of the Working Waterfront
The Boat House is a home with a gallery feel, the space has soaring ceilings and a wall of windows overlooking the Boothbay Shipyard, harbor and Islands beyond. There are many original oil paintings and antiques mixed with bold, modern furnishings adding to the bohemian/industrial feel. Currently there is a retail space on the first floor with the residents occupying the building’s spacious 2nd and 3rd stories. The three-story deck offers outdoor dining spaces, a gas grill and a comfortable lofty perch to take in the unique view overlooking homes, commercial buildings and the harbor.
Located near the end of Commercial Street in downtown Boothbay Harbor Maine, this unique home is close enough to walk to the center of the harbor’s activities. Situated across the street from a historic shipyard, and a stone’s throw from the ocean, the Boat House is a perfect getaway for families with children, pets or both.
With three bedrooms, there is plenty of space to enjoy your Maine vacation; two rooms have queen beds, and the third bedroom has a twin-over-full bunk bed. The Boat House has two full baths, with tub/shower combinations, one on each floor.
The Boat House does require stairs to access- it is comprised of the second and third story of a three story building. With a full kitchen, dining area and laundry facilities, and hotel quality linens, this well furnished vacation destination is sure to feel like your home away from home.
Guests of the Boat House are welcome to Topside Inn’s concierge services to help with restaurant reservations and more to help you plan a perfect Boothbay Harbor vacation. Unfortunately we are unable to accommodate guests of the three vacation homes for breakfast at the inn.
- Convenient in-town location with walking distance of the heart of the harbor and all it offers
- Across from the historic Boothbay Shipyard
- Two bedrooms with queen beds featuring hotel quality linens
- Third bedroom with a twin-over-full bunk bed, perfect for families with children
- Two full baths, one with a tub/shower combination the other with a shower.
- Air Conditioning in all bedrooms
- Well-equipped kitchen, full Laundry
- Separate dining room with seating for 8
- Two story outside deck
- Interesting views from a wall of windows of the working waterfront and harbor beyond.
Virtual Tour of the Boat House
Please call us at 207-633-5404 to check availability and for reservations